Based in the Pimpri-Chinchwad Pune Corporation (PCMC) area, Pimpri-Chinchwad Orthopedic Association (PCOA) is a network of doctors offering a continuum of services designed to provide a platform to orthopedic professionals. The heart of this organization is our flagship, all members’ innate desire to support orthopedic doctors with high-quality facilities and contribute to the larger cause.
Setting up an organization n getting it approved by government agencies is an uphill task, that requires lots of dedication and selfless work.
Establishing PCOA was no different story. The batton of responsibility was picked up by Dr Shailesh Ratnaparkhi as working president and Dr Sham Shinde as working secretary on 17 Jan 2019. Both their names were unanimously supported by all the members.
Looking at the dedication and hard work put up by these two, they were elected unopposed once PCOA got official registration on 10 Jun 2019.
The group members became more active as the days went on, and there was a lot of participation and interaction with other members of the orthopedic community in the PCMC area. We began holding frequent meetings, and conversations, and engaging in other activities.
Numerous orthopedic professionals started working through this platform and doctors had to give their brainchild an official identity.
Dr. Shyam Shinde then moved forward and gave this group a formal name, along with a few of his fellow members. And this is how PCOA came to be.
For the PCOA members, the year 2022 was particularly memorable because it marked the first year of PCOA-Con, our annual conference. In June 2022, the conference was held in Lonavla. We plan to conduct a lot more conferences like this.
We take great pride in both our past accomplishments and future plans. A more diverse and prosperous future for everyone is ensured by bringing together the various elements that make up our community.
Our Core Values
Academics – To sharpen our skills and improve our knowledge.
Ethics – To give Ethical treatment to our patients and refrain from committing malpractices
Excellence – To excel in the field of orthopedics and contribute at a wider level
- PCOA looks forward to forging a new, distinct identity for a burgeoning township, PCMC.
- Our goal is to enhance the engagement and communication between the orthopedic specialists in Pimpri-Chinchwad.
- We aim at fostering goodwill and maintaining positive relations among the orthopedics community.
- Our mission is to engage in frequent intellectual pursuits in order to keep up with the knowledge and stay informed.
- We aspire to help our fellow orthopedic surgeons become more proficient.
- Our vision is to grow into a well-known organization that can make contributions on both a national and worldwide scale.
- We see ourselves as providing enhanced resources, expertise, and capabilities to support orthopedic surgeons.